Epiphone ES-335 Dot Studio Semi-Hollow Body in Faded Cherry Finish
Please note: this is a previously owned, gently used guitar and was made around 2006 or 2010.
Based on the iconic ES-335, favored by legendary guitarists like Larry Carlton, Eric Johnson, and Dave Grohl, just to name a few. Get the classic feel and tone of one of modern music's most-played guitars. With a mahogany body and neck, the Epiphone Dot Studio has singing sustain and warm, woody resonance that will inject some soul into any style of music you play. It has Alnico Classic humbucking pickups and you'll be ready to take your tube amp from clean to over the top at your whim with the Epiphone Dot Studio semi-hollowbody electric guitar.
Epiphone Dot Studio Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Affordable re-creation of the classic ES-335 guitar from the late '50s
- Color: Gloss Cherry
- Mahogany body and top create amazing sustain
- Exceptionally warm and resonant tone, courtesy of the semi-hollow design and the choice of mahogany
- Alnico Classic humbucking pickups can deliver a wide range of tones
- SlimTaper neck profile, widely regarded as one of the most comfortable guitar neck shapes available
Does not include a case.