Epiphone ES-339 Semi-Hollow Body in Cherry Finish
The Epiphone ES-339 sports the look and tone of Gibson’s venerable ES-335, but its reduced-sized semi-hollow body makes it lighter and more comfortable than its full-sized cousin. Built from layered maple, this semi delivers warm, resonant sonic textures, while its solid maple center block gives you unbelievable sustain, tone, and feedback resistance. Epiphone’s Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers churn out a wide range of vintage-inspired tones; a laurel-capped, hand-rolled, rounded C-shaped neck facilitates effortless playability. Eye-grabbing body and fingerboard binding, a head-turning Epiphone Crown headstock inlay, and tasteful dot fingerboard inlays make the ES-339 a real looker, while a high-quality Graph Tech NuBone nut, rock-solid Grover Rotomatic tuners, and an Epiphone-exclusive LockTone bridge and tailpiece ensure that it performs well above its price tag.
Epiphone ES-339 Features:
- A modern version of a classic guitar with an iconic sound
- Semi-hollowbody design with a reduced body size for comfortable playing — great for solidbody players
- Alnico Classic PRO humbucking pickups are versatile enough to offer up both vintage and modern tones
- Solid center block enhances tone and sustain
- Hand-rolled rounded “C” neck is extremely comfortable and easy to play
- 12-inch-radius Indian laurel fingerboard is great for both lead and rhythm playing
- Eye-grabbing single-ply body and fingerboard binding
- Head-turning Epiphone Crown headstock inlay and tasteful dot fingerboard inlays
- High-quality Graph Tech NuBone nut, rock-solid Grover Rotomatic tuners, and Epiphone’s exclusive LockTone bridge and tailpiece
This guitar DOES include an Epiphone hard case! Please allow between 5-10 days for delivery, depending on your location.